MHG | Danimer Alliances, Certifications and Resources
DaniMer Scientific is proud to be a member of the Biodegradable Products Institute, a multi-stakeholder association of key groups from industry, government, and academia which promotes the use of environmentally sound plastic materials. Membership in BPI is just one of many ways that DaniMer is working to improve lives and protect the environment by utilizing materials that reduce our dependence on petroleum. DaniMer and BPI work together to educate consumers as to the many benefits that result from the use of renewable resources for single-use articles.
Learn more: www.bpiworld.org
DaniMer Scientific, LLC and EnerPol, LLC, an upstream oil and gas technology firm, have launched a marketing effort of DaniMer’s degradable polymers at the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) event in The Woodlands, Texas on Feb. 7. EnerPol was formed to promote the use of degradable polymer in the upstream oil and gas industry. The firm’s employees have more than 60 combined years of experience in the energy industry with a history of significant innovations in hydraulic fracturing. EnerPol’s marketing division has made DaniMer an exclusive client for the promotion of degradable polymers in the industry.
Learn more: www.ener-pol.com
View our OK SSCCP Certificates here:
Sustainable Packaging Coalition
View our OK Compost Certificates here:
- No. O 11-774-A – OK Compost Certificate
- No. O 11-775-A – OK Compost Certificate
- No. O 11-776-A – OK Compost Certificate
- No. O 11-777-A – OK Compost Certificate
- No. O 12-920-A – OK Compost HOME Certificate
- No. O 12-921-A – OK Biodegrade in Soil Certificate
- No. O 12-922-A – OK Biodegrade in Water Certificate
- OK Compost and Using Logos – Frequently Asked Questions